Buying or selling a home in Canadian Lakes, Michigan? Here are a few questions that are asked by buyers and sellers:
- Is this little city, a private community in the Central Michigan area really different than any other place in Michigan?
- What is the culture here?
- How private is the community?
- Does it have gates all around it?
- What are the fees?
- Do the fees get raised quite a bit each year?
- What do the fees go toward?
- Is there really a castle in Canadian Lakes?
- What services do you provide and what types of marketing?
- How long will it take to sell my home?
- If it sells quickly, what can I do?
? ? ?
These are some of the questions that are asked by buyers and sellers.
Canadian Lakes is a place all it's own. It is a beautiful community of homes, lakes, golf courses, shopping, restaurants, parks, beaches, picnic areas, band-shell and a castle. Yes a castle.
One of 11 beautiful lakes!
The castle - Canadian Lakes events are hosted here!
Nice sandy beaches to enjoy with family and friends.
While there is no fence around the entire community, or a moat to get to the castle, you do need to be a property owner to use the facilities and grounds around Canadian Lakes. When you purchase a property, you are automatically a member of the community. You can then enjoy all of the amenities the community offers. If you would like to explore more about Canadian Lakes, call Coldwell Banker Lakes - ask for Kathy Adams - 231-972-8300. I would be happy to give you a tour of the community and show you homes that are on market.
GET IT SOLD!
Sellers, the advantage in selling a home is to hire an agent that uses multiple media sources to promote your home. If you are thinking of selling, call me to set up a home consultation. In just a short time, you will have all the information you will need to make good decisions about selling your home. The service does not cost a thing - just a little time! Call Kathy Adams at Coldwell Banker Lakes, 231-972-8300 to set up your consultation today.