Here it is - among the football games, color tours, and cider time - we must do those dreadful chores. It's time to think about getting ready for winter. Homeowners will be wise to get their fall clean-up done before the weather turns to snow. So get out and get those chores done. Things to do for the homeowner would include:
- Winterizing the lawn mower
- Blow out the sprinkler lines and put away the hoses.
- Change the furnace filters and inspect the furnace.
- Clean the gutters and check that roof out.
- Have the chimney inspected for the fireplace.
- Get that snow blower out and make sure it is working.
- Mark the lawn for snow removal.
Just a few little projects will get you ready to enjoy the winter months without worry. It won't take long and you will be able to get to those fun fall things you want to do.
Outdoor clean-up time homeowners - get to it!
Looking to be a homeowner - check out these afforadable homes here.