Call me to help you with all your real estate needs.
I have been working with the Coldwell Banker brand since I started in real estate. Recently I joined the group at Coldwell Banker Lakes in Canadian Lakes. Growing up in the Detroit area, our family moved to this area from Romeo, MI in 2006. My husband’s roots are in this area and we still have the farm in Evart, MI that once belonged to his great-grandparents. We have spent weekends at our cottage on Horsehead Lake for 30 years before building a home on that lake. Our son works in Big Rapids and our daughter went to Ferris State University. While we enjoy year-round activities in Michigan both on and off the water, we also have unique family gatherings at our farm several times a year. In the spring we make maple syrup – tapping about 250 trees. In the fall we make apple cider on a cider press that is over 100 years old. Our family enjoys hunting and fishing here as well. Personally, I love golf and this area has some of the finest golf in the state of Michigan. This area has so much to offer, and we love living here after spending a lifetime visiting!
• Married with two children and one grandchild.
• I enjoy family time, cooking, golfing, boating, waterskiing, snow skiing, and reading.
• Member of the Service Guild at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Big Rapids.
• Volunteer with the Toys for Tots in Big Rapids.
• Co-leader for Operation Christmas Child in Mecosta County.
Certifications and Recognitions